Volunteer firefighters are faced with danger each time they are
called into duty. Accidents are well known and reported with
alarming frequency. Health Special Risk is honored to provide
those who serve the community with accident insurance programs specific
to the needs of public servants.
Health Special Risk provides flexible insurance programs offering
coverage and benefit options for volunteers including:
- Accidental Death
- Medical expenses related to accidental injuries
- Treatment for post traumatic stress disorder
- Treatment and benefits related to burn disfigurement
- Weekly disability payments due to injury
- Permanent physical impairment coverage due to accidents
- Benefits for families to cover expenses
- Coverage for auxiliaries
Insurance quotes are based on coverage options chosen.
contact Health Special Risk at 866-910-0131 for a personal quote
and additional information regarding the program or
this form to request more insurance information.
Back to top